Saturday 8 February 2014

'Cause I really wanna know (Who are you? Who, who, who, who?)



You thought you could skulk away in the night, sight unseen, didn't you? I saw you leering over my fence again all paparazzi-like. I really feel for Justin now that I know what he goes through.. The least you can do is come in and introduce yourself and maybe get an autograph or something.

I know a lot more about you than you think. I know what operating system you use. I know what browser you are fond of. Really none of my business, but my blog stats also tell me that you are currently only flossing about 4.5 times per week. You should know that that is clearly inadequate - sometimes I worry about you.

All I'm saying, it would be nice to get to know my neighbours little more. It would be awesome to get a G'day from the handful of Aussies that Google tells me are in the crowd. Those from Germany and Mexico as well. Would love to know how you found this site. FYI, if you click to comment on a post, I need to approve it before it appears. (Primarily to prevent my family from posting any drivel about me). If you want to comment on a post, but do not want it to appear on the blog, just let me know in your comment. If you want to email me directly, you can reach me at my first and last name@gmail.com.

If after all is said and done, you still want to remain someone who just leers over the fence, that's fine. But just remember I have one hell of a watchdog who isn't trained to take prisoners, and only gets dry dog food - if you know what I mean….

Oh, and one more thing from my Google stats. Guys - you think she doesn't know you drink straight  from the carton. Man, o man, you are so naive ;) If she doesn't know - she suspects, and she WILL catch you.



No comments:

Post a Comment